Tuesday, April 7, 2020

homeschool resource | education.com

Education.com has been one of my go to resources for homeschool worksheets. I have the basic membership, which is free, and I am able to download a certain amount of material. Since schools are currently closed all over the country, they are also providing weekly boosts and independent study packets for each grade level (preschool to 5th grade).


I found this little sight words bingo game for my preschooler and it was a hit! Trying to get 3 in a row was too easy so we changed the rules so that the first person who gets the entire card filled, wins the game. Since my 1st grader knows all the words, I also had her call out the words so I could play the game and even my husband played along too. I printed the game pieces on cardstock paper for a little more longevity and plan on continuing to play this game to help my son learn his sight words.

No comments:

Post a Comment