Monday, July 28, 2014

more weddings and birthdays

July has been filled with weddings and birthday parties. I am actually looking forward to August because we don't have anything planned...yet.

A wonderful friend of mine got married on Saturday. It was great to see all my friends! I feel like now that everyone is getting married and starting families, we don't get to see each other as much. I remember when we used to see each other every weekend, whether it was eating at a restaurant, hanging out at a friend's house, watching sports or going out to a show or club in LA. I miss those carefree days. Balancing mamahood and a social life has been a struggle but something I'm working on.



Jamie (not me, the bride) looked gorgeous as always!

They used Aww Snap! Photo Booth for their wedding. I thought it was pretty awesome that they posted all the photos onto Facebook almost immediately so you can share them. 

On Sunday, we went to a 1st birthday party. It started off as a gloomy day, it rained for a few minutes but it didn't stay long. Once the sun came out, everyone was ready to party!



The adults started dancing, so Brookie decided to show them her dance moves. #turnup 
Great music, good food and beautiful people. Everyone had a good time! 


After the birthday party we headed over to Venice and walked around Abbot Kinney. We were meeting with friends for a little get together. This was actually our first time walking through Abbot Kinney and we loved the vibe! We're definitely going back to take more photos!


Toms' flagship store was pretty cool. It's a coffee shop/store/hang out with your laptop, dogs or friends. I love the decor, it embodies the Toms brand and what they stand for. I've always been a fan of Toms shoes and it's amazing that they're able to successfully use fashion to change the lives of others. 







It was another fun and very tiring weekend!








No comments:

Post a Comment