Saturday, July 12, 2014

busy saturday

Today was the first day of swim lessons and we made it on time at 9 am! That is an accomplishment for this mama. Most mothers know that getting out of the house, without looking like a complete mess and not forgetting anything, is a production.


Ok, maybe I should of combed her hair.



This is the first time I've actually seen a photo of myself in a bathing suit. It's not a pleasant sight, but it's reality and I hope it motivates me to start working out. I actually weigh less than I did before I was pregnant, but I'm just a walking body of fat. No muscles and out of shape. Finding time and extra energy to work out has been my mission impossible for the past 14 months. I need to search for tips on how other mamas do it or maybe I need to stop being so lazy.


After the swim lesson, we rushed home to get ready. I had an Optometrist appointment and we had a baptism and 1st birthday party to attend to. We were unable to make it to the baptism. Sadly, there just wasn't enough time to do everything today.





This is such a pretty cake! It is definitely Pinterest worthy. 




Cheers to another fun Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment